Risk Guide & Numbers
Below is a guide to help you understand what options you can take in low risk, moderate risk, or extreme risk situations if you or a loved one is experiencing depression, anxiety or behavioral health challenges.
Register as a patient on this website and select a provider of your choice within the Mountain Strong EAP or Olivia's Fund programs.
- Ask the person if they are in danger of hurting themselves or others. If they are, refer to Moderate Risk.
- If they answer no, but the person is struggling you can refer directly to the Hope Center at (970) 306-4673.
- If the risk is low please register to this site and find the provider of your choice for services.
Use the contact numbers below immediately if someone is:
- Experiencing suicidal thoughts
- Experiencing emotional distress
- If you are concerned about a loved one and want support on what to do or how to help
- This line is staffed 24/7 with licensed mental health clinicians and peers. If the situation escalates while on the phone with Colorado Crisis Services, they will contact local dispatch and support you or your loved one by initiating a welfare check.
Call 970-306-4673 Hope Center
Call 844-493-8255 CO Crisis Center
CALL 9-1-1 If someone is in extreme risk that includes:
- Has ingested something toxic
- Has a weapon
- Is currently in the process of self harming or harming others
- Causing property damage